Disgusting Words We Hate
More “Disgusting Words We Hate”
Many months ago I told you how I hated the words ‘moist‘ — horrible and disgusting unless used to describe cake; and, ‘primordial soup’ — always disgusting. Always.
At ObsessiveJew.com, we never rest (we’d like to rest but of course we can’t. Why you ask? Because we’re trying to please you!) and are constantly compiling lists of annoying habits, complaints, extremely Jewy names, and yes, disgusting words we hate. (This list is still in formation, and will, most likely, never be complete. For that I feel terrible. Guilty as hell. Now I wish I hadn’t even brought it up.)
Instead of merely listing words that annoy me, I’m going to list words that annoy my dearest friends. The act of doing so might entertain others but will certainly further antagonize and alienate my friends — with whom I already have a tenuous relationship.
Again, I feel horrible about this but, as they say, if you can’t take a joke, get out of the kitchen!
- Moist (We’ve covered this before.)
(Just an observation, but taken in order, 1, 2 and 3 do make for a perfectly disgusting trio!)
- Phlegm (Brilliantly disgusting! Brava Jill! This one, incidentally, is on my list too.)
- Moist Panties (An interesting combination of two truly disgusting words and a term I’ll be adding to my list immediately!)
- Mucus (Great variation of Most Hated ‘Phlegm.’)
- Cilantro (Ggreg hates this word because he has no taste buds. I don’t understand either.)
- Reggae (He says this about Reggae: “Actually reggae makes me cranky and squirmy, though not ska for some reason.”)
- Felch (This is just plain disgusting. Thank you John!)
Let us know your Most Hated words by leaving us a comment!